Happy Fathers Day Wishes From Wife

An open letter to the first man to love me: my father
As I approach Father's Day, I write this acknowledging one of the strongest forms of love: the bond between father and daughter.
Dear daddy,

As we approach Father's Day, I would like to take a minute or two to express my infinite gratitude for everything you do.

Being a father is not an easy task. A father has a huge impact on his daughter's life. He is the first man to whom she says "I love you", and the first to really show her what love is.

To be honest, I do not remember a time when you're not here for me - not just as a father, but as a best friend. Child, you were my favorite playmate. I now know that your favorite movie was never really "Cinderella" and that you would have preferred to watch the game rather than play with Barbies.

You did these things only because you loved me; by showing me that when you love someone, you do what you can to make them happy.

When you taught me to walk or throw a ball, you showed me how to stand up. A father's job is not only to protect his little girl, but also to show him how to defend himself when, one day, he is not there.

When the time came for me to start school, you added another title to your incessant tasks. With each mathematical question that I asked myself and you tried to reread, you also have the position of personal tutor. Although you are always willing to help, you showed me that I could solve the problems myself.
You are also the one who taught me about sports, books and life lessons in between. I suppose you can say that you have never stopped teaching me.

As much as I want to thank you, I also want to apologize. Raising a teenager could be one of the greatest challenges a father experiences. Speaking of my own experience, I am sorry for the gray hair I caused you in the past.

Even though I cracked you when you suggested that I wear less makeup, I knew it was because you had seen my true beauty. At the time, I was embarrassed when you asked to meet my appointments at the door, but now I understand that you just want to make sure I'm in good hands.

I know I was sometimes a handful, but really, what girl is not? I also recognize that I still have a long future to ask for help.

When the day comes, I will ask your opinion of a guy, knowing deep down that I will not be able to get involved without your approval.

Do not be fooled when I ask for your opinion on dresses or graduation dresses, even though I know you do not care about fashion. In the end, you know how much your approval means to me.

Even if we do not always understand each other, you are one of the greatest influences of my life. A father is the one who guides his daughter through life.
checkout Happy Fathers Day Wishes From Wife
Happy Fathers Day Wishes Images
Whether it's a school play, a sporting event, a graduation or a decisive moment in my life, you've always been one of my biggest fans. Wherever I am, I hope to make you proud.

Every little girl grew up looking at her father, but I never stopped. I know there is no perfect father, but you come near it.

I hope one day I can show you how important you are to me. Even more, I hope this Father's Day is all you deserve.

Regards,

Dad's little girl

Photo credit: Tumblr
"Let your light so bright before men, that they may see your good works ..." (Matthew 5:16). Thank you for the example you have always given to me and to everyone around you. God bless you for Father's Day.

On this Father's Day, why do not you do something really daring? Create new precedents! Shock everyone who says you are predictable! Embrace your wild side! Well, at least lower the toilet seat or stop and ask directions. (We love you as you are, dad).

This day does not concern ordinary people, it concerns special people, it concerns you! I love you dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2019 Match 15 South Africa Vs Windies

Happy Valentines day images